Saturday, November 12, 2005

Feedback


I have to say I have been really amazed and overwhelmed at the feedback I have received on my blog. Thank you to all my loyal readers and thank you to new visitors who give helpful comments and insight. Alex, thank you so much for your corrections and Moldovan insights. I know that there are many things that I see but many more things that I don't see. I am always willing and keen to learn. I know that some people have been reluctant to post comments on my blog as it is so public. No problem - just send me an e-mail! My e-mail address is Barbtherev@yahoo.ca. I apologize that sometimes I am slow getting things posted but I really do enjoy writing about my experiences and I want to post photos with my stories. Sometimes that accounts for the delays. Today I discovered an internet cafe in Ialoveni so I am a happy camper. This will make responding to e-mail much easier and I will get to know some of the young people who hang out at the local internet cafe, perhaps. As long as the music is bearable, it should be good.
Anyway, I went out for a brief walk and to buy some juice, so I better get back home, or my hosts will wonder what on earth has happened to me. God bless you all - and keep those comments coming!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 p.m.

    It's really interesting to read how Moldova and Moldovans are seen by a foreigner (especially rural Moldova, about which I have a rather vague idea). So keep up the good work and spread the word about the country.

    A minor correction -- your blog profile says that your location is ChisEnau, Moldova. The correct spelling is "ChisInau".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:26 p.m.

    Ooops... that was probably rather confusing -- it's Chisinau ("i" instead of "e").

    ReplyDelete