Thursday, August 10, 2006

Poland revisited

After my sister and niece flew home from Vienna, I continued on my journey solo. First I went up through Slovakia and a corner of the Czech Republic to Poland. (lots of stamps in my passport!!)

It was wonderful to have the opportunity to return to Poland, where I left a corner of my heart when I visited for the first time in 2003. This was my third visit, and the welcome was equally as warm. As well as having the opportunity to worship with the church there, I also was invited to preach. Then in the following days I visited with several of the people who had been involved with the ESL camp we had conducted. And of course, to visit with the Rogaczewski family is always a blessing. After a wonderful time visiting there, I headed home in my trusty little Ford and arrived in Chisinau three days later without incident. OK... well, maybe a slight incident involving Romanian police and radar...but my car was getting anxious to get home and we were almost to the border of Moldova.

No comments:

Post a Comment