Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Beautiful Budapest.... again!


I still love Budapest. We were blessed to be able to stay at the Reformed Seminary at an economical price and even secure parking for the car. We did the whole sight-seeing bit – bus tour, explored the castle district, cruise on the Danube – and I learned a few more things about this beautiful city, guarded by Lady Freedom up on the hill of Buda.
It’s language like no other I know but thankfully enough people speak English to get by. I could hardly believe this is the third time this year I have been to Budapest! Bev and Jenni enjoyed seeing the sights and it was fun for me to have someone with whom to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:05 a.m.

    Barb, I just love reading your blog!! You are such an excellent writer. Have you ever thought of writing some type of memoir about your experiences? You really should. :-)

    I'm so glad you were able to spend such quality, fun time with your sister and niece.

    Love ya!
    Carol Fowler

    ReplyDelete