Saturday, September 03, 2005

Contact info in Hungary


Greetings all!
By tomorrow we may have photos. Stay tuned and hold your breath...
wrong! Tonight we have photos!! Hurrah! YEah for teams! Thank you to James for helping me get photos onto my laptop. Here is a picture of the group that left DeBron yesterday, headed for eastern Europe.
We were commissioned in the morning service and then in the afternoon loaded into the vans headed for the airport in Amsterdam. By 11pm we had arrived in Budapest and now there are 11 of us about to spend a month living and learning together in the OM Training Centre in Erd, just outside Budapest.
For now, I will give you my address here in Hungary in case you decide to write me.

OM Hungary Training Centre
Bajuszfu u.15
2030 Erd
Hungary

I will be here until October 1.

Joy and peace in Christ,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment