Saturday, June 23, 2007

Out my window...






You never know what you will see when you look out the window. Last week my heart was in my throat when I looked out my 5th floor apartment window at this view higher up on the next building over:









Then one day I was at the office and looked out my window, where the scaffolding is for the guys working on the outside of the building. This was the view:






Or I can look out the back window and focus on the as-yet-unfinished back court of our building... or focus on the beautiful view beyond our messy yard. We all see different things through our particular viewpoint and from our specific vantage point. It's important to take the time to get the full picture, or to recognize that there are different views, or to realize that the current view will most likely change as things move toward completion and/or fufillment. Thinking of these things I begin to understand the issue of what we see and what God sees and I know that it is a good thing to seek the full picture - and to trust God in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment