Friday, June 02, 2006

Rolling to Romania

Good evening, everyone! I thought I would post a quick note just to let you all know that I won't be posting for a few days as we are going to Romania. It is time for our team's annual retreat and we will join the OM Romania team at their base in Brasov. I understand it is in the mountains of Romania and very beautiful so hopefully when I return next week, I will have some beautiful photos to share with you. We expect to do some walking/hiking in the mountains and I am told maybe we can do some shopping in Brasov. It won't all be fun and games for me, though, as I will be leading two of the four Bible studies during the course of the retreat. I'm all ready and set to go early in the morning. We will begin from the OM base here, at least starting in a convoy to make the 12-hour journey to our destination. Please keep us in prayer for the travel itself and for the time together in Brasov, that we will all be refreshed in every way, and get to know one another better as fellow team members. Some of our team have been in Romania for a awhile already so it will be great to be re-united with them.
I am also going to post this picture that we took last Sunday.
Quite often after church on Sundays a few of us go out for pizza. here's the group I went with on Sunday. An interesting thing about Moldova pizza is that quite often, they put corn on it!!




And... this is June!! Already!! This is the month my daughter gets married! Wedding plans are in full swing and starting to fall in place. One week after we get back from Romania, I will be leaving for Canada! Look out, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment