Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's a Girl!!



On Sunday, May 23 at 10.45 p.m. we welcomed into the world my newest grandchild, Mikayla Emilia Perez. She weighed in at 8 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 20 inches. It was my joy and privilege and blessing to be present throughout the birthing process - what an amazing experience! Marah and the baby are both well. Daniel is pleased as punch. Alejandro is proud to be a big brother to two little sisters and Eliana is fascinated with her new little sister. Grandma is burstin' buttons! :-))

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! Congratulations on your newest grandchild! My name is Jessica and I work for The World Race which is a department within a missions organization called Adventures In Missions. I came across your blog while performing an internet search for potential ministry partners in Eastern Europe. I would love to talk more in depth with you about a possible ministry partnership with you. E-mail if you are interested. jessicamcvey@theworldrace.org

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Barb! I know you are proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to be there!! Hurray and hallelujah for a new princess! :-)

    ReplyDelete