Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Mom


I just want to thank all the people who have been praying for my mother. She had cancer surgery today and came through it well, although the doctors are keeping a close eye on her, especially her heartrate. I'm so thankful for my wonderful sister Beverly who is there with Mom during this time. It eases the concern, and the regret that I am not able to be with Mom through this situation. I know that many, many people have been praying and please continue to pray, as she isn't out of the woods yet. But coming through surgery so well at age 89 is no small feat! Praise God for His grace!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 a.m.

    I will keep your mom in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:56 a.m.

    I was just thinking to e-mail you and ask how she is. Slava Domnului!

    ReplyDelete