Saturday, August 04, 2007

World Missions Training Centre




Before my vacation... .... and when I returned!
Thankfully, many things are nearing completion in our training centre. Before I left our prayer for water service had been answered and just this week our electricity has finally been connected. We have been praying for these things for months and months and I know some of you have been as well. Thanks for your prayers. Keep praying for the gas hook-up - it seems nigh impossible but I pray my office and our conference rooms will be heated come November and December. It's wonderful to have this lovely facility ready to use as we have almost 100 foreigners joining us this week for our summer outreach campaign. After two days of orientation in our new building, 9 different teams will be sent out to various parts of Moldova to work in conjunction with the churches in the villages there. Please pray for all the projects that will be undertaken, the children's camps that will be conducted, and the lives that will be affected. We know that God is at work here and we are watching expectantly to see what the Holy Spirit will do in these weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment