Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Inga's day!

Little Jamie points out the obvious - it's Inga's birthday!!!


Sometimes into one's life God sends a friend who is special. I have been blessed in my life to have many special friends - some of them are women whose soul has embraced my own with unwavering affection and caring concern. My friend Inga is one of those people and today, August 17, is her birthday. Of course I didn't remember in time to send a card and I'm too leary of the postal system here to send a gift. Sorry, Inga. But I can do something better than that. First of all I will NOT put your photo on my blog because I don't want to upset or embarass you. (You're welcome.)
Secondly, I will talk to our loving Father and ask Him to give you a birthday that is filled with good things and the overflowing joy of His presence with you. And I will remind you that all the gifts that you have given to others have brought joy to many hearts and thanksgiving to many lives.


Thirdly, could anyone who knows Inga and reads this please give her a BIG hug from me today and wish her a very happy um...30th (????) birthday!

Nistru River, Moldova

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, reading this choked me up... I wish I knew Inga so I could hug her for being such a wonderful friend to you. We all need friends like that!! I'm so thankful God gave her to you. Happy Birthday, Inga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog , cheeers tanya

    moldova

    ReplyDelete