Sunday, November 11, 2007

Back to Antioch


'From Attalia they sailed back to Antioch, where they had been committed to the grace of God for the work they had now completed. On arriving there, they gathered the church together and reported all that God had done through them and how he had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles.' - Acts 14:26,27



In December, I will be heading back to Canada for my home assignment, or furlough. This is an extended time in my home country when I will have the opportunity to report to my sending church, and my sending denomination, and others who are interested, about the work that I have been doing here in Moldova. As well as presenting the ministry of OM Moldova in various places, I will also be spending some time with family and hopefully having some opportunity for R&R and possibly look into some educational opportunities.

I thought it would be a good idea to post on this blog the dates of where I will be when. That way if you or your church group would like to invite me to share, you will know if and when I will be in your area. Please feel free to contact me at barbtherev@gmail.com.



December 14 - 31 - Vancouver (time with family over Christmas)



January 1 -23, 2008 - Lower Mainland, British Columbia




Jan. 9-13 (tentatively) - Vancouver Island

January 24 - February 4 - Maritime Provinces


February 5 - 25 - Toronto & southern Ontario


Feb. 22-24 - Participation in Missions Conference at YPBC

February 28 - Return to Moldova

No comments:

Post a Comment