Friday, October 05, 2007

still learning...



So there I was in Hungary, learning some leadership and management skills at a two week training course... Well, actually, here I am. Once again I find myself blessed to be at a beautiful venue, which is actually a Bible college and there are students here from all over the place. The college is run in English.


So they use this place as a conference centre as well and it really is quite wonderful, including not one, but two coffee shops! It really is too bad I'm off coffee - but they have decaf...


One of the fun things about the course is that there are people here from so many different countries and also from different mission agencies. There's Dutch, British, American, Irish, Moldovan, German, Hungarian, Kiwi, Ugandan, Philippino, Chinese, Korean, Romanian, and Canadians (4 of us Canuks here in one place - imagine!) It's such a relief to finally be able to speak in Canadianese, eh.




No comments:

Post a Comment