Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Somewhere in eastern Europe...

Greetings, friends!
No photos this time as I am just grabbing some moments on a friend's computer to let you all know that I am still alive and well, despite a paucity of prose on my blog. I have had a vacation with my sister Beverly and niece Jenni that took us through the mountains of Romania, the highways of Hungary and the awesomeness of Austria. We had two lovely days in Budapest followed by several touristy castle-crawling, museum-meandering days in Vienna - with Sacher torte at either end of course. After they flew home to Canada I continued my journey up to Poland, where I am currently visiting my Rogaczewski friends - and having a wonderful time, of course. I will be home this weekend and will fill you in with more details and photos at that time. Please keep me in your prayers as I travel home alone in my trusty little car.
God bless!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment